This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Product Availability and Pricing
We cannot guarantee that orders placed on the Website will be filled. Items are sometimes out of stock before we can update the inventory on our site. If an out of stock item is ordered, a customer service representative will contact you.
All pricing on our website is subject to change without notice. Prices listed on the Website before you place the item in a shopping cart or a wish list, shopping cart prices and wish list prices may differ and may not always reflect the most recent price for the item. Placing an item in your cart or wish list doesn't reserve the price shown at that time. It is possible that an item's price may decrease or increase between the time you place it in your cart and the time you purchase it.
Content on our website, including pricing, product descriptions and product specifications may be inaccurate or contain errors. These errors could be typos or system errors.
From time to time, you may purchase a item where the listed price or price paid at checkout is less than the actual price of the product, as a result of an inaccuracy or an error. When this occurs, we will not honor the inaccurate or erroneous price and we reserve the right to correct the error or inaccuracy. In these situations, you agree as a condition to your purchase of the item that we have the right to take the following actions in our sole discretion. If we have not shipped the product, we may contact you to remedy the error or inaccuracy or we may cancel the order. If we have shipped the product to you, then you must either return the product for a refund or pay the difference between the actual price and the listed price within thirty (30) days of receiving the product. If you do not return the product or pay the difference within (30) thirty days, you agree that we have the right to charge your payment method or bill you for the difference between the actual price and the listed price. If you have any questions please contact us at (914) 227-2242 , or email us .
We do not offer post-order price matching when an item's price drops after you buy it. Because they are based on the latest market gem and precious metal values, our prices change regularly. The price you paid when you placed your order was the price we were able to offer at the time.
We do not negotiate prices on our products and all our prices are final.
For a variety of reasons, products on our website may be smaller or larger than their actual size. In some cases, we may display images of product photographs in sizes other than their actual size to make it easier for our purchasers to view the product. Also, in some cases differences in computer equipment will cause the images to be rendered in varying sizes and colors. Also, the actual colors of gemstones or diamonds may vary slightly from the description of the color or from the images rendered on the screen. Total carat weight may vary 0.1 carats from the weight that is stated on the invoice or on our website.
Because of manufacturing and finishing processes, the specifications listed on the site may vary from the measurements of the finished product. The website lists the product measurements based on the specifications used by the manufacturing processes. For example, wedding bands may vary by 0.30mm and cast manufactured rings may differ by more than that. A variance of 0.30mm may occur with respect to diamonds, gemstones and pearls.
Whenever jewelry contains multiple gemstones or diamonds additional considerations apply. The total carat weight is expressed as a minimum for the item. Color and clarity are listed as either an average of the diamonds or gemstones in the item or a minimum that applies to each diamond or gemstone.
When you order a piece of jewelry with a diamond larger than 0.50cts, we ship it to you with the accompanying diamond grading report produced by a licensed industry approved lab. You may also receive color-stone or gemstone grading reports for gemstones or color-stones.
These grading reports (both for diamonds and gemstones) are detailed documents created by grading experts at highly-respected laboratories - making it very expensive to replace a grading report. Because of this, we require each grading report to be included with each returned diamond or gemstone. If you do not include the grading report with your return, you will be charged a replacement fee of $250.
We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the grading reports. Any reliance you place on such reports is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you, any other visitor to the Website, any purchaser of goods or services through our Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We do not permit comparison shopping, the practice of buying several items with the intention of keeping only certain items and returning the others. We run an efficient operation in order to offer competitive prices and multiple returns can result in restocking and inventory costs. If you purchase multiple items and return certain items for comparison shopping you may be subject to a restocking fee of 15%. If you would like help deciding on a potential purchase please call (914) 227-2242 and we would be happy to assist you.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content,other than the content provided by the Company,are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials.These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company.The Company does not endorse any third party content and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness.We are not responsible,or liable to you or any third party,for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. < /p>
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, 'look and feel', text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof, including the design of jewelry, and the design and cut of diamonds and gemstones), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights and unfair competition laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, modification, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of or make any derivative uses of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Distribute, perform publicly or display publicly any part of the website.
- Inhibit or modify the display of our site through means such as pop-ups, pop-unders, exit windows, expanding buttons, banners, advertisements, or an other related means.
- Use of any automated means to access, monitor or interact with any portion of our Website, including through data mining, robots, spiders, scraping, or similar data gathering or extraction methods.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website. You may not sublicense your use of the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email us
The Company name, the terms Azeera, Azeera.com, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. You agree that you will not use any metatags or any other hidden text utilizing the Azeera name or any of our product or service names without our prior written consent. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website. Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial - of -service attack or a distributed denial - of -service attack. < /li>
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Any content that you provide to us, including without limitation, creative content, notes, suggestions, ideas, drawings and plans, that are related to the Company or its products or services is non-confidential and will become the solely owned property of the Company. Any intellectual property rights associated with such content shall become the sole and exclusive property of the Company, and the Company shall have all right, title and interest in such property including unrestricted use for any purpose without acknowledgement or compensation to you. You agree that the Company has the right to use the name submitted by you or associated with such content. Additionally, you represent and warrant to the Company that you have the right to send us the content, the content is not inaccurate or misleading and that your use of the content does not infringe on or violate any rights of or cause any injury to any other person or entity.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards or product and service reviews and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Website. You are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Services and use them at your own risk.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, publish, translate, create derivative works from and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose throughout the world in any media. You agree that the Company has the right to use the name submitted by you or associated with such User Contributions. Additionally, you represent and warrant to the Company that you have the right to post or submit the User Contributions, such contributions are not inaccurate or misleading and that our use of the contributions does not infringe on or violate any rights of or cause any injury to any other person or entity.
You also represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. You are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any User Content you post or store on our Website at your sole cost and expense.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted, stored or uploaded by you or any other user of the Website, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is the Company liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, the Company is not liable for any statements, representations or User Content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or on other Interactive Services.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
We cannot and do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. We have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the content posted in any Interactive Services. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of the Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Contain any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising or any political activities.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- Violate the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or any rules of a securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ.
- Containes viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
- In the sole judgment of the Company, be objectionable or restrict or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Services or our Website, or which may expose Company or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers. < /p>
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Advertisements and Promotions
Promotions, advertisements, sweepstakes or other related correspondence from third-parties may appear on our site. Your dealings with such third-parties and participation in their promotions, advertisements, sweepstakes or related content are solely between you and such third-parties. Any terms, conditions, contracts, warranties, representations related to such dealings are also solely between you and such third-parties. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, ARISING OUT OF YOUR DEALINGS WITH ANY THIRD-PARTY RELATED TO OUR WEBSITE OR AS A RESULT OF THE PRESENCE OF ANY THIRD-PARTY ON OUR WEBSITE.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of New York in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED TO THE CONTRARY IN A WRITING BY THE COMPANY (FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT SUCH WRITINGS DO NOT INCLUDE ANY GRADING REPORTS OR APPRAISALS SUCH AS DIAMOND OR GEMSTONE GRADING REPORTS), YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ITEMS OR CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR RELIANCE ON ANY GRADING REPORTS (INCLUDING DIAMOND AND GEMSTONE GRADING REPORTS) IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES, ITEMS OR CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ITEMS OR CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ITEMS OR CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ITEMS OR CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES CASED BY OR RESULTING FROM RELIANCE BY USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE COMPANY, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE COMPANY'S RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Azeera, Inc., 2 West 46th St, Suite # 1101, New York, NY 10036
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy in the manner and by the means set forth therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email us
Thank you for visiting the Website.