This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- Through our customer service phone line and other shopping or product services offered by us.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features or register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including, but not limited to the following information:
- by which you may be personally identified, including but not limited to your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information").
- that is about you but individually does not identify you including without limitation, your geographic location, your geocoded IP address, your buying preferences, the products that you have viewed or added to your shopping cart, the amount of time you spend on the site, the pages on our site that you visit, details regarding the position and time spent relating to you cursor on our web pages.
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
- about your purchases, billing address, shipping address, gender, occupation, birthday, marital status, anniversary, interests, and credit card information.
We collect this information through any means, including, without limitation:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
- Via e-mail, over the telephone and through social media services.
You should know that we receive and may store all personal and other information (whether written or oral) that you provide to us.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may also include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You may also provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Regulate the advertisements you receive, provide you with tailored offers and measure their effectiveness.
- Allow visitors to share our pages and content through third-party social networking websites.
- Identify and prevent fraud, and to track visits from our affiliates or partners.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash/HTML5 Cookies: Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash or HTML5 cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. These cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash or HTML5 cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- Web Beacons: Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- Confirm and track your order.
- Prevent and detect fraud or abuse.
- Improve marketing and promotional efforts, and overall customer experience.
- Identify your product and service preferences.
- Process or respond to your application for current or future career opportunities.
- Contact you regarding products and services (of Azeera or our partners) that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Understand our customer demographics, preferences, interests, and behavior.
- Administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To customize product and services offerings to you.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you may opt-out of promotional emails from us. For more information on how to do this, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may combine the information you provide to us over time and we may combine such information with information that is publicly available, collected through cookies and other technologies, and information that we receive from our partners, affiliates and other third parties.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. If you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you or to help other companies do so. Companies that we share information with may use the information we provide to them, often in combination with their existing information, to provide you with more relevant advertising. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the "e-mail a friend" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- If you choose to participate in a special event (for example, a promotion, contest, or sweepstakes), we may share your information with those organizations participating in the applicable event.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with information and choices regarding the information, including personal information, you provide to us. The following are mechanisms that may provide you with control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Personal Information for Third-Party Advertising: We may share your information with other companies or organizations which are not part of Azeera. These companies and organizations may use the information we share to provide, or help other companies provide, offers to you, to market products, services or opportunities to you, and to perform data analytics regarding your use of our Services.
Companies that we share information with may use the information we provide to them, often in combination with their existing information, to provide you with more relevant advertising. You may opt out of receiving personalized advertisements from advertising companies that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative or who subscribe to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting Here
- Promotional Offers from the Company: If you do not wish to have your e-mail address and/or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form or registration form) or at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes, by selecting the unsubscribe option in any of our emails or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to this e-mail us If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Please note that third parties may collect or use of your information to serve interest-based or targeted advertising through means that are not under our control as well. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You may be able to opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website as indicated above under Disclosure of Your Personal Information for Third-Party Advertising
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail us to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail us or write us at: 2 West 46th St. Suite # 1101, New York, NY 10036.
We have implemented measures designed to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards and reviews. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
New York, NY 10036
or via our toll-free number: