Buy Three Stone Engagement Ring
Create a Three-Stone Engagement Ring
Tradition meets elegance in our collection of stylish three-stone gemstone ring designs. Featuring beautiful settings from modern to antique, minimalist to Art Deco, you can’t go wrong with a unique three-stone engagement ring to show your future fiancée just how much she means to you.
The Art of Creating a Stunning Three-Stone Gemstone Ring
A three-stone ring features a larger center stone flanked by a sparkling accent stone on either side. Diamond is a popular choice for the accent stones as it causes the color of the center stone to pop while being more affordable than a large diamond solitaire ring.
For a traditional three-stone gemstone ring, these are some of our favorite combinations:
- A perennial round-cut shape featuring black onyx and Swiss blue topaz
- A symmetrical princess-cut shape featuring citrine and diamond
- A modern emerald-cut shape featuring garnet and pink tourmaline
- A large-look oval-cut shape featuring amethyst and ruby
- A softly curving cushion-cut shape featuring blue sapphire and diamond
- A brilliant pear-cut shape featuring aquamarine and peridot
For the setting, we recommend a durable metal for the setting such as platinum, palladium, or 14k gold (yellow, rose, or white) to help your beautiful engagement ring last for years.
Order a Unique Three-Stone Engagement Ring Online at AZEERA
Whichever gemstone and metal you select for your three-stone gemstone ring, we are confident that you will love the result because the ring will be your very own creation. As you go about designing and purchasing your custom ring, please contact us for step-by-step guidance.